Portman update

The Organisers of the Portman Horse Trials have every intention of running but due to the shortage of entries will only be running on one day, Tuesday 2nd April.

All BE100, BE100 Open, BE90 and BE90Open entries will be transferred into Tuesday, BUT if you are unable to compete on the Tuesday please inform Wendy Evans by email – by 12 noon on Friday 22nd March to be withdrawn and fully refunded.

If you are entered into the BE100 Plus or GOBE90 classes you can change into a different class to run on Tuesday or have the entry cancelled and fully refunded – please email Wendy Evans by 12 noon on Friday 22nd March if you wish to move into a different class or be cancelled.

The Organisers wish to thank everybody for all their support with this very hard decision.

In Other News...


My Journey to Bramham – part 3

With just a few months to go until the NAF Five Star BE80 Championships at Bramham International Horse Trials, we caught up with intrepid qualified riders to find …

Read More →

**EVENT UPDATE** – Bradwall Manor – 27th & 28th April

Due the heavy rain received on site in recent days, all competition at Bradwall Manor, scheduled to take place on 27th & 28th April, has …

Read More →