“Through the designers eye….”
The 2022 Home Coaches Day aims to be a highly educational day for all. Working with two of the country’s leading cross country course designers Eric Winter and Helen West we look at modern day course design.
Using a large all weather facility the focus will be on siting of combinations, how profiles, speed and topography affects take off and landings, the affect of dressing, colour and ground rails and other factors that go into xc design up through the levels.
Whether you are a rider, a coach or a budding course designer this will be a huge learning day with lots of interaction and discussion.
- BE Members – £40
- Non Members – £45
- Time- 10am – 4pm
Click on the link to book https://www.britisheventing.com/train/training-courses/03234
- 9.30am Registration and coffee*
- 9.45am Classroom -Cross country design discussed
- 11am Practical -Coaches to design. 6year olds jumping 2* Observation of quality and type.
- 12.45pm Lunch Break*
- 1.30pm Walk combinations and discussions.
- 2.15pm Observation of combinations being ridden at different speeds, stride length with varying gradients and profiles.
- 4pm finish.
*Refreshments and lunch will be available to purchase on site or you can bring your own.